Sunday, August 06, 2006

Howling at the Moon

Well I've finally taken the plunge! I've gone from commenting on other blogs to finally creating one of my own. Unlike other blogs, this one will not have any specific subject matter other than that which happens to hit me at the time. Feel free to comment for I am a firm believer in free speech until it becomes abusive or libelous. For some of you, the name will hopefully serve as a beacon to reunite a long lost brotherhood, for others, I hope you find it interesting. Peace be upon you all.

Young Wolf

4 Comments:

Blogger Tubal Cain said...

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
(cough)
my howling days are over, but I'll run some smack!
Good Luck!

10:02 PM  
Blogger New Masonry said...

Hot Damn!

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He he! I am in for it. I'll bring the guns...you provide the Tequila!

Darren Simpson

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way...it's a full moon tonight! I'm going cow-tipping!

Darren

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home